New Contract Drafting Insights, Environmental Issues, Financing, and More
It's been a year of changes, challenges, and opportunities for commercial real estate - and there's more to come. This program will reveal the changes you should be making to purchase contract and lease language, show you how to help clients deal with the fallout from COVID-19, and much more. Discover how to help clients survive and thrive in the rapidly evolving commercial real estate landscape - register today!
- Find new ways to augment your clients' real estate contracts.
- Discover what office, retail, and hotel property owners should be doing right now.
- Learn how to tackle old environmental issues - and new ones posed by the Biden administration.
- Re-examine clients' insurance coverage in light of new case law and policy language.
- Protect commercial real estate clients from the legal pitfalls of new technology.
- Explore how commercial real estate lending has changed, and what that means for you.
All times are shown in Eastern time.
- Purchase Agreements & Leases: New Drafting & Negotiation Insights
10:00 - 10:45, Lawrence S. Glosser
- Retail, Hotel & Office Real Estate Challenges Post-COVID-19
10:45 - 11:30, Christopher Huntley
- Defaults, Evictions & Foreclosures 2021
11:45 - 12:30, Christopher Huntley
- Environmental Problems in Commercial Real Estate
12:30 - 1:15, Lawrence S. Glosser
- Insurance: Clause Revamps and Case Law
1:45 - 2:15, B. Anthony Saunders
- Commercial Real Estate Financing 2021: Loan Agreements, Workouts & More
2:15 - 3:00,
B. Anthony Saunders
- Remote Online Notarization, Virtual Meetings & More: New Tech, New Legal Issues
3:15 - 4:00, Eric Langston
- Legal Ethics
4:00 - 5:00, Lawrence S. Glosser
- Conflicts of Interest
- Doing Business with Clients
- Confidentiality & Disclosure of Defects
- Attorneys' Fees
This program is designed for attorneys. Lenders, real estate professionals, title insurance professionals, and paralegals may also benefit.