Take Your Practice to the Next Level
Go beyond the basics and get seasoned insights on how to handle some of the thorniest issues in consumer bankruptcy. Take away strategies for objecting to proofs of claim, bringing and defending preference actions, overcoming challenging exemption issues, and mastering lien stripping and avoidance. Don't miss this valuable opportunity to sharpen your bankruptcy skills - register today!
- Get proven tactics for objecting to proofs of claims.
- Learn how to confidently handle Section 547 preference actions.
- Delve deep into advanced exemption issues.
- Gain techniques for removing liens in bankruptcy.
- Get practical tips for getting clients out of student loan debt.
All times are shown in Eastern time.
- Proof of Claim Objection Strategies
1:00 - 1:30, Nauni J. Manty
- Bringing and Defending Preference Actions
1:30 - 2:00, Nauni J. Manty
- Advanced Exemption Issues
2:00 - 2:30, Nauni J. Manty
- Mastering Lien Stripping and Avoidance in Chapters 7 and 13
2:45 - 3:45, Troy Fox
- Handling Student Loan Debt in Bankruptcy
3:45 - 4:15, Troy Fox
- Discharge and the Brunner Test
- Creative Techniques for Debt Resolution
This program is designed for bankruptcy attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.