Borrower and Lender Perspectives
The COVID-19 pandemic, evolving underwriting standards, loan documentation changes - this year has brought significant changes for lenders and borrowers to contend with. This program will bring you up to speed and show you how to tackle new and enduring issues from both perspectives. Navigate the current commercial real estate loan landscape with confidence - register today!
- Examine the impacts the coronavirus pandemic has had on commercial real estate financing.
- Delve into the latest regulatory changes and see how lenders are changes their practices and contracts.
- Explore the different loan options to determine which would be best for your client's situation and needs.
- Review commercial loan document best practices for lenders and borrowers.
- Get tips for tackling guarantees and other tensely-negotiated documents and clauses.
All times are shown in Eastern time.
- Commercial Real Estate Financing Before, During & After COVID-19
10:00 - 10:30, Jon S. Robins
- 2021 Lending Law, Regulatory Compliance, Issues & Updates
10:30 - 11:15, Nicole Watson
- Exploring Current Loan Options: Conventional, Bridge, CMBS, SBA, Mezzanine & More
11:15 - 12:00, Jon S. Robins
- Lender Criteria & Due Diligence: What They're Looking for Right Now
12:15 - 12:45, David H. Gunning II
- Loan Documentation 2021-2022: Lender vs. Borrower Perspectives & Negotiation Tips
12:45 - 1:45, David H. Gunning II
- Deeper Dive Into Guarantees & Other Sticking Points
2:15 - 3:00, Jon S. Robins
- Loan Workouts, Refinancing & Current Foreclosure Issues
3:00 - 3:45, David H. Gunning II
- Legal Ethics
4:00 - 5:00, Kenneth L. Levy
- Multiple Representations
- Conflicts of Interest
- Disclosure Requirements
- Handling Clients' Funds
This program is designed for attorneys. Lenders and paralegals may also benefit.