What You Need to Know Right Now
New case law, environmental rules, increasing prices, labor issues - the construction industry never stops moving, but the last year is enough to make anyone's head spin. This program will bring you up to speed with critical changes and steps you should be taking right now. Effectively advise clients in these turbulent times - register today!
- Take a look at the biggest construction cases of the past year.
- Get current best practices for drafting and negotiating indemnification provisions.
- Receive tips for protecting clients from the impacts of cost overruns, delays, and other current issues.
- Discover what's new in the world of CGL insurance - are your clients covered?
Session Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Y. Lisa Colon
- Case Law Update: Hotly-Contested Cases of 2021
- COVID-19's Enduring Impacts on Construction
- Indemnity Provisions: Current Best Practices
- CGL and Builders Risk Insurance Developments
- AI Endorsements and Other ISO Form Changes
- Form Contract Documents: 2021 Issues and Updates
- New Permitting Requirements and Environmental Issues
- Construction Labor and Employment Concerns
This program is designed for attorneys. Construction professionals, insurance professionals, and paralegals may also benefit.