Too Many Directors Have No Idea Where Potential Liability Starts and Ends. Learn How to Advise Them!
Not only is the concept of director and officer liability confusing for clients, many directors, particularly in smaller companies, falsely assume they would never see this type of litigation and fail to protect themselves. This focused program will show you where the risks lie, and how you can address those risks with sound practices, indemnification, and insurance. Get clarity on what types of wrongful conduct spur litigation, and learn what you need to know to protect your business clients. Register today!
- Get clarity on what the duties of loyalty and care require.
- Learn how to apply the business judgment rule.
- Discover which statutory protections exist for executive decision-making.
- Understand common causes of action, available defenses, and potential liability for wrongful acts.
- Learn what you need to know about D&O indemnification and insurance.
Session Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Alyssa Gross
- Duty of Care
- Duty of Loyalty
- Business Judgment Rule
- Statutory Protections, Indemnification, and Insurance
- Liability and Causes of Action
- Recent Developments and Hot Topics
This program is designed for attorneys. Accountants and paralegals may also benefit.