Get Specific Skills for Tackling Dog Bite Injuries
This program will provide you with a specialized set of skills to efficiently handle dog bite injury cases. Explore liability issues, investigation techniques, and insurance hurdles. Learn how to best negotiate damages and take the case to trial if need be. Don't miss out on this chance to expand your knowledge and skillset - register today!
- Learn how to quickly dig through records and evaluate liability.
- Uncover what types of insurance coverage could apply and who and what is covered.
- Get an accurate handle on how much the dog bite claim is worth.
- Discover voir dire questions that will successfully ferret out juror biases in dog bite cases.
Session Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Jay E. Heit
- Intake: Key Questions to Ask
- Reviewing Police Reports, Animal Control Records, Medical Records
- Evaluating the Dog's Background and Owner's Negligence
- Insurance Coverage for Dog Bites
- Calculating and Negotiating Damages: Fear, Scarring, and More
- Juror Biases and Voir Dire Questions
This program is designed for attorneys. Insurance professionals and paralegals may also benefit.