Are your words an accurate representation of your professional ability? Join Dr. Eaton and discover how to say what you mean.
In the workplace, your words are often the only representation of your abilities. You must narrow the gap between professional communication and the people to whom you are writing. This on-demand webinar will address techniques for managing written communication in several primary areas. Review the 10 most common problems associated with both grammar usage and the written corporate report. Explore strategies for written correspondence that use sensitive and non-offensive language. Understand how creating grammatically-correct templates makes them simple to modify as well as easy to understand.
If you are responsible for handling and distributing information, or managing reports, policies and records, then this program is for you. Discover how to heighten and leverage your abilities. Order today.
To Whom Am I Speaking, Please?
• Identifying Your Audience
• Finding Emotional Balance
• Making Your Case – Correspondence That People Welcome in Their Inbox
There Is a Write Way to Do It
• Only Three Types of Writing Exist – Know Their Rules and Write Your World
• Designing the Look, Polish the Master – Prewriting/Strategizing and Transitioning
• Making Your Case – Adapting Quality Writing Templates to Fit Any Occasion
Grammar Isn't Rules – It Is a Kind Ruler
• Five Key Problems in What Is Called Bad Grammar
• Grammar Is Manipulation – Word Choice Says It All
• Making Your Case – Avoiding Grammar Errors; Making Successful Grammatical Choices
Dr. Thomas M. Eaton, Southeast Missouri State University
This live webinar is designed for administrative assistants, executive assistants, office administrators, secretaries, office managers and other administrative professionals.