A GREAT group facilitator is not only someone who leads meetings but someone who can also finesse, coach and coordinate work and employees. In order to do these things, the facilitator is someone who can listen, diagnose and intervene at just the right time. This role, therefore, requires wisdom and insight into the work and those working together on it; as well as interpersonal, listening and communication (verbal and nonverbal) skills.
Group Facilitator Skills is a highly interactive workshop designed to give employees the skills needed to facilitate meetings, discussions or consultations regardless of the topic. This workshop will maximize your involvement and results. Participants learn by practicing new skills developed during videotaped simulations specifically designed to reflect a real-world environment.
On-Site Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants will learn to:
- Plan, design, organize, implement and continually assess
- Make meetings more productive and successful
- Create a synergistic flow amongst team members and keep the excitement alive
- Understand behavioral styles and how they effect team dynamics and interactions
- Examine and improve the planning process, decision-making, risk-taking, problem-solving and communication strategies as a team
- Improve interpersonal communication skills
- Effectively handle conflict
- Understand how positive teamwork results from an effective facilitator
- Develop a culture within your group that encourages teamwork—even in a competitive organizational culture
- Acquire Group Facilitator skills that can be generalized to any meeting, regardless of topic or type of meeting
For more information and pricing, please complete the form to the right and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.
|Time:||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|