All Business Professionals
8:30 am - 11:30 am
Today, people spend an extraordinary amount of time in
meetings, and it is essentials that meetings are concise and productive. In this
program, you will learn helpful techniques for managing your time during
meetings. You will learn how to prepare agendas, encourage useful participation,
and stay on track.
- Evaluate how well you perform when you attend meetings.
- Utilize the critical path for successful meetings.
- Examine the costs of necessary and unnecessary meetings
- Prepare effective agendas.
- Encourage meaningful participation.
- Review participation guidelines.
- Learn how to respond to problems.